Sunday, May 6, 2012

Top Ten Country Artist

Today I’m am going to tell you about my top ten favorite country music singers and my favorite song by them.

Rodney Atkins- He’s Mine

Eric Church- Springsteen

Toby Keith- Beers Ago

Trace Adkins- Just Fishin’

Alan Jackson- So You Don’t Have To Love Me Anymore

Kip Moore- Somethin’ Bout A Truck

George Strait- All My Ex’s Live in Texas

Zac Brown Band- Keep Me in Mine

Jake Owen- Barefoot Blue Jean Night

Darius Rucker- Alright

These are my favorite artist because they all have their own type of style and not one of them are the same. Many may sound similar but after you listen to them for a while you realize that they are completely different.

This is Darius Rucker posing for his album cover. Aviable at http://goo.gl/qGOzY

My favorite song is He’s Mine by Rodney Atkins because this reminds me of how me and my dad are. I’m just like him and he’s just like me. This is what his song is about how he and his son are exactly the same and if they were put side by side as teenagers you couldn’t tell the difference.

Springsteen by Eric Church is another really good song. He is talking about a girl that he loves and he hopes that when she thinks about him she thinks about when they were seventeen and running the streets and having fun in their teenage lives.

Country music is a thing that you either completely enjoy or you hate. But I bet that if you listen to one of those songs you will listen to another and then you will maybe start to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have more information about why this music can appeal to a larger audience. Song titles must be in quotation marks.

    ReplyDelete