Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Updated Top Ten list

In today’s blog I will be giving my opinion on my top ten favorite country singers.

Since the last time I wrote my top ten list, my thoughts have changed but they haven’t changed to the extent of none of them being taken off that list but just the order of them.

Eric Church- “Springsteen”

Jake Owen- “Barefoot Blue Jean Night”

Jason Aldean-”Fly Over States”

Trace Adkins- “Just Fishin’”

Rodney Atkins- “He’s Mine”

George Strait- “All My Ex’s Live in Texas”

Zac Brown Band- “Keep Me in Mine”

Jason Aldean- “Dirt Road Anthem”

Darius Rucker- “Alright”

These are my favorite artist and my favorite song by them. I like each one of these artist because they have their own style and own personality. Not one of them are the same or even similar.

While I was writing this I started listening to “Tattoos On This Town”, and realize what the song actually means. It is about a group of friends that always hangout. One couple gets married and the way he proposed was by writing “Allie Will you Marry me? on the side of a bridge. As the song goes on you realize that he is in the Marines. And it show footage from the war and then his wife gets a knock on the door only to be told her husband has died.

I guess the moral to the song is that while you're here you do things that leave an impression on the people and the town from where you are from. You never really understand what a song means until you have seen the video or if that’s the way your mind works.

When I turn 18 I’m thinking of joining the Marines. The only reason I am joining is because I want to feel like when I die I left a good impression on the world and the people that love me.
                                                    Tattoos On This Town Aviable at
                           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-zks4FRlI&feature=channel&list=UL

No comments:

Post a Comment